Thanks for your reply. I’m a bit lost by your comment about my...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907

Thanks for your reply.

I’m a bit lost by your comment about my family. None of them (so far) appears to have had a permanent injury from the Covid shots; however, they’re repeatedly coming down with respiratory infections.

I recall writing on a biotech once to watch out for that word “despite”, that I’d change it to “because of”. I used the example of a drug commonly prescribed for rheumatoid arthritis.

“Despite” vaccination, you’re hearing reports of family members coming down with infections. I’m hearing the same but my extended family lives in small villages and towns in Devon, England.

Do you know what repeated dosing with the same antigen does to the immune system? What happens if it’s done in the mass population? That’s an experiment in itself.

Here’s an article by Emeritus Professor Robert Clancy who really knows his immunology because he explained the gut/lung axis very well in an interview.

He explains why the mandates were literally insane and why Covid is being spread predominantly by the vaccinated:

https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/covidiocy/2022/11/the-problem-with-the-covid-narrative/?fbclid=IwAR1n553SpYnkYo8cU8pYGyGb6O9Bx1Pnvx-_Jniz2wQCY_Tlb4J6c5KYPro

We’re not talking about polio. We’re talking about a respiratory virus which mutates every twelve hours.

With Coronaviruses, T cell response, not antibodies, is more protective. Here’s an article by Marc Hellerstein of Berkeley who said vaccine providers had a duty to show T cell response in their RCTs.

Did they?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2590136220300231?via%3Dihub

The vaccination did its job? By that I assume you mean it reduced the spread of Covid, saved lives and prevented morbidity.

There’s zero evidence of any of that from the original clinical trials against alpha, where the vaccines were supposedly most effective. The “20 million lives saved” comes from a flawed mathematical model published by the Lancet. Basically BS.

I invested in a company which trialled a product for Covid-associated vent-dependent patients. I wrote on the forum several times that I didn't think the trial was going to meet its PE.

The slow recruitment from major hospitals all over the US was a big red flag. I did look into the possibility of fraud by the NIH (which has a conflict of interest re. Moderna patents) but I came to the conclusion the trial didn't meet PE because by late 2020, there simply weren't enough severe patients by that time.

There's an interview with a Spanish doctor in mid 2020, saying the same: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uqBtgbUc8RXj/

The vaccines were rolled out at a time the emergency was over.

I’m not extrapolating from my family. I’m specifically talking about clear, devastating injuries that occurred on the original trials (a high injury rate reflected in formal statements made by professionals such as the former president of the AMA) and other cases likely censored.

If you check Pfizer’s raw data released under FOIA, you'll see many subjects excluded after the first dose. What happened to them? Did any of them have a severe injury or die? Perhaps they had a bad reaction after the first dose and didn’t want a second.

Here in Melbourne, people who got severe injuries after the first dose were REFUSED an exemption for the second. So, yes, I intend to continue to express my deep contempt for the majority of medical professionals in this city who allowed these medical atrocities to go on.

You seem to be OK with all of this because (I infer) you and your family haven’t had any bad side effects so far. I’m glad to hear it.

My view is that the people who are still expressing rage are the normal ones who have retained their personal sense of right and wrong and understand that forced medical experimentation on people without their informed consent is the deepest immorality of all.

I wonder why you feel the need to ridicule them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.