COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-86012

1. 8,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    Hi @Taurisk

Isn't there a biblical saying that the truth will set you free?? Perhaps some here are exposing some truths and feel free or freer. If so, should those telling untruths be worried, as they are perhaps the ones in chains?? Perhaps food for thought? rolleyes.png

Someone lately said to me that if one has nothing to hide one has nothing to fear. Is that perhaps not so?? rolleyes.png

Throughout history many who gave their lives or suffered for what they thought was for freedom. Looking at recent world events, did they fight or suffer in vain?? rolleyes.png

In this information age one can age very quickly but let each fight on for what they believe to be right. My fight is over, I've aged and will go and enjoy quietly all manner of come what may till I meet my maker. Perhaps made a difference to some by remarks or opinions given. If so, purpose for such has been successful and if not then even by your own comments, glad to at least have made some, including yourself think.

Enjoy the music, all sorts, there is plenty more should you care to search. Sometimes one even has to face the music.

Many years ago an older person asked me to take more an active interest in the running of a place by becoming a board member. I humbly declined, as I told the person I would probably be too strong in my views, criticisms and wanting to provide better services. I was told that that is precisely what was missing at board level, hence the request. Will never know precisely what difference one person could have made but for sometime it has not been my fight.

It's hard to ween off some things, like postings, when one cares about topics and wrongdoings but will do my best. Time to put my family first - at times that in itself has it's challenges but also rewards. Enough of material for those who wish to profile. wink.png

Time for some metime whilst I still have some. In sincerity, GLTA. Ss smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.