COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-86013

1. 29,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250

Attempting (poorly) to belittle a person who has different views to you, appears to be your Option A, logco.

However, I was impressed with your add on “stop trying to use history to justify your wacko ideas”.

It certainly is 2023 by the way, logco and why do you think that you can call out a person for using “history” !

Is it because, only the history that you want to believe in is allowed or is it because the historical evidence hasn’t aged very well?

Over on those threads that Talk about natural variations in weather, you also seem to believe that any and all scientific evidence not in line with your preferred narrative must also be fake news.

Now I’m obviously not as learned as your good self, you consider my opinions to be of a feckless nature so I’m not even going to challenge what appears to be baseless rubbish from you.

I do have one general non specific question to you, though and it doesn’t have anything to do with D-12.

—-What’s it feel like to believe that you are a “savant” who’s fav Go to is “I don’t believe in any scientific evidence that runs contrary to the other science that supports your narrow views?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.