COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-86059

1. 29,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I’m going to offer a plausible/potentially viable rebuttal to your first sentence, that I believe is the the fulcrum point of our friend logco.

For the Rona, GW, MMCC, EV’s, PV’s, Whirlygigs, coal fired power stations, sea level Levels, the various conflicts that exist today and all the other things that I’ve missed.

Our Government’s, health officials and especially “our” abc have not spread mis-information (that’s the mindless chatter of anarchistic citizens).

These 3 sections of our society would never purposefully harm us so they couldn’t possibly be “Pusher’s of Humbug”!
    As the government’s job is to serve we the people, to guide us and protect us (even from ourselves) in situations like this pandemic.
    To do this, they have to rely on the best scientific and medical evidence available at the time.

Same goes for our health experts and doctors, it’s insulting that anyone can suggest they would mislead the public or government on such a grand scale as they are ethically committed to protecting humanity.
    They are impervious to the corrupting influences (most climate scientists are the same) that afflict the rest of us.

And “our” abc is the Pinnacle for all that we consider to be Truthful and Independent media reporting, they investigate and fact check everything!

For logco and many others, your suggestions/insinuations can only be that of a twisted mind and people like you are a clear and present danger to society so of course you must be an idiot, crackpot, delusional or all 3.

Your opinions are a threat to every thing that they believe in, regarding their beliefs in the goodness of the world.

—-
    I’m more of a realist and if I was going to pick between you and him as to who is the more delusional person based on what we were told was the best evidence at the start and what we now consider to be the best scientific evidence available today.
    He would get the chocolates

Then it’s very clear that our government, health officials and media relied on some really really crap “ best scientific evidence” back at the start.

The ever changing narrative and the complete failure for any of these 3 sections to admit how they managed to get everything so wrong, should be a Big red flag to anyone still capable of independent thinking.

Only a Whacko would be giving their old $2 face mask’s a wash in preparation for what could be our upcoming Christmas lockdown season .

Just as only a Whacko will still believe in the Best Scientific Evidence available at this Time, claim.
    Last edited by zipperlip: 19/11/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.