COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-86063

1. 18,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Dear @Sweetsound - your last post seems to be like - well 'a last post'! and I am sorry, if I upset you.
    I was simply offering a look into the reality of life (as I see it, which is also biassed), as opposed to the many conspiracies spun, essentially by the ultra right-wing media born in America and spreading all around the world like a virus and preparing humanity for yet other acts of inhumanity towards each other . . . IMO - if you delve into any of the posters on here, you will find they have extreme right-wing views. I don't mind 'right-wing' but 'extreme' is on the rise everywhere - not a good thing.

Re: - the 'spying' if you want to call it that - by all sorts of people into our lives - - on the media we use, post on, subscribe to:

I have realised that I am even 'out there' with my real name. I hope I am not interesting enough to tweak anyone's malfeasance.
    My mantra: I try to respect information given to me by other posters, one in particular, who is/was very concerned about his privacy - and found people I had befriended on social media were breaching that. So I had to discard them and lost some friends, which still hurts .Believe me, I am a genuine person who does not like hurting others. But there it is, by virtue of guarding someone else's secrets and finding them misunderstood, confused, divulged, incidentally dragging yet another person into the web of gossip - I have now had to lose a bunch of 'friends'.

My consolation: I only ever found their posts slightly amusing, rarely original, never found any of their thoughts remotely interesting, clap-trap minds who regurgitate conventions, traditions, their past etc. etc. to their equal-minded 'friends'. As a result of that purging, I now have more time for my real pursuits - in 'real' life - like you also seem to contemplate!! Great idea!!
    Once in a while I have come across a great poster on HC - usually on the 'professional' threads - and was/am happy if one of them gave me likes. One great guy, who contacted me personally and has since died, was "dub" - you may recall him posting informative and 'different' posts, always thoughtful, intelligent. Recently I acquired 3 more, you are among them.

I shall miss you - a musical and music-minded and - no doubt handsome - gentleman, of some European background who shares my love for things Hungarian (my long-dead husband was Austro-Hungarian and I learnt some Hungarian at one stage, have forgotten now - am into French big-time - watch all the French movies on Netflix - with French sub-titles! Great fun! - Best recommendations: "LUPIN" and "Marseille").
    and I hope:
    A viszontlátásra
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.