COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-86067

1. 18,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @zipperlip if I hadn't met you personally and thought you were an engaging, intelligent (generous!! I still have photos of the 'gifted crustaceans' on my computer) human being, I would simply ignore you - but you turn up again and again on here and you manage to surprise me with your ever-escalating and hysterical posts.

You need to get out into the general population, maybe work in a factory with other guys - volunteer at the local court (I did that for two years) - get onto the board of some school or charity etc. join a discussion club, where a variety of opinions are represented and you will hear cogent counter arguments and there you can put and vet your arguments.
    Here you are simply in an echo chamber, hearing your own voice reflected by others.

In most suburbs of major cities, there are groups of 'oldies' (retirees from about age 60 on, but there are also some younger members) who meet and discuss various themes' - it is unofficially called 'University of the Third Age' - ring your local council for info.)

Climate change might be one topic, History, Economics also and sometimes languages.

I do 'Philosophy' once a week in my suburb, but we seem to be mostly discussing the present political situation, which is a huge worry for everyone - and you could join them and 'out' your opinions and see how far you go.
    (P.S, our 'boss' doesn't believe in climate change, but he is outnumbered by his class, i.e. all of them!)

You could even volunteer to conduct your own class on any subject you suggest - but you may not get pupils, if it's too extreme and out there.
    . . . and I am not sure whether your vaccination status has any bearing on membership - just ask.

As for your attacks on the ABC: yes they can be annoying at times, especially in the middle of the night, when I listen to Radio National and some 'out-there' types get a hearing, but generally the ABC, both on TV and Radio is a superlative information service, much much better than I had in my home country and over there it hasn't improved much, going by the whacko posts I get from my former friends, who are also proselytizing against migration, against everything and more!! (their grievances as outed on Twitter and Facebook seem bottomless) - cranky oldies the lot of them - everything was better 'in the past' - (which is a lie every generation tell themselves!).

Then there is also the BBC - which you can access via your TV as an all-day news channel - and there is El Jazeera - also an excellent news service.
    If you speak a foreign language, it is also insightful to get their news.
    You are a handsome and intelligent man, do not become a fearful and grumpy 'oldie'!
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.