COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-86071

1. 29,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    She’s a good judge of character (to a degree), MI.

I believe that your analysis of her posting style is reasonably accurate and she does tend to Play the Poster mostly, rather than attempting to rebut the Poster’s points.

I find those who blindly accept what they see on the news or hear their preferred political party say as gospel mostly won’t bother to do a bit of research for themselves and definitely won’t challenge what they’re being told.

She certainly hasn’t bothered to scratch a little deeper but it seems to me that she must have bought up a bulk supply of the Koolaid, quite a while back because she is still very confident that all the Rona policies since 2019 were warranted, safe and effective.

I do like her as a person and my interactions with her have been positive (I reckon) so when I read her posts, like the one above, she isn’t a faceless name on a social media platform.

She’s that nice lady I gave some fish and crays too, who dropped into my house with another HC friend who, just like everyone else.
    Has their own little personality issues.

I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve never met anyone who is perfect and as I’m no better or worse than the average person, I don’t consider myself to be above anyone.

However I have an inkling that she sees herself as a bit of a Mother Hen and that is why her post’s come across as that of a bombastic believer of all the popular narratives.

None of her comments directed at me have upset or worried me but I do appreciate them and why wouldn’t I.

I enjoy a good laugh and even though she might not be trying to be funny, she’s a natural comedian in my book.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.