As you'll likely know, Vanden Bossche has been right...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    As you'll likely know, Vanden Bossche has been right scientifically, that mass vaccination in a pandemic would would drive variants of concern due to sub optimal protection leading to immune escape. He said in a recent interview the virus was mutating every 12 hours.

I've only researched the mRNA injectables so far but I can't find the science to support their use as vaccines. It's literally an injection cult.

The highly educated are IMO among the most brainwashed because they don't like to think they could have been fooled and/or complicit in what I have no doubt will go down in history as the greatest medical crime.

So many deaths aren't even investigated because families don't push for autopsies. They don't want to think their relative died from the shots because they advised/demanded/bullied them. Coercion from family, "friends" and colleagues was very common here in Melbourne, as you'll likely know.

The wife of an acquaintance of mine said right at the beginning she was never going to get the shots and she was OK staying in Australia and never travelling. Her husband put pressure on her to change her mind because he wanted to go overseas. She ended up getting the shots and is OK so far. If she'd died suddenly, however, it's highly unlikely her husband would want her death investigated because he wouldn't want to think he'd be responsible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.