COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-86537

1. 8,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Because unlike you, who just acts upon basic animal self interests I recognise that we live in a society and that there are occassions where we are required to act in a way which may not be in our best interest but is ultimately required to keep everyone within society safe.

Basically it is self sacrifice for the greater good!

Can you imagine the state of the world if everyone just acted as selfishly as you, nobody would pay taxes, no body would do anything they didn't want to, just all go on welfare and lay about.

As I've said you have taken all the benefits from society, roads, basic law and order to protect you from criminals, free and fair elections made possible by brave soliders fighting off imprial Japan.

But when you are asked to do something to keep everyone safe, you find some excuse not to contribute, but you kick up a stink when the consquence of not doing something to keep everyone safe means that some of your intereactions in society get restricted.

Take a good look in the mirror and repeat:
    "I have gained so much from society, I have contributed very little, but I refuse to do what is necessary to stop pandemics. I am a weak person, this is why Australia is doomed, too many people like me that just want all the benefits without contributing"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.