URGENT URGENT INTERVENTION REQUIRED - FREEDOM-FOCUSED...

1. 28,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    URGENT URGENT INTERVENTION REQUIRED - FREEDOM-FOCUSED AUSTRALIANS We have just four days to get Australia removed from the WHO Health regulations which are seeking to mandate their failed vaccines on the world population in a future pandemic. Our PM needs to reject the amendments by the 1st of December otherwise it will be assumed we consent ! Could you urgently email Mark Butler (Email below ) seeking answers to the questions following and urging him for Australia to scuttle the WHO imposition. We need thousands of emails sent to let the Government see that we are watching their inaction, so please pass this message on to your other groups and every other person who might wish to act . [email protected] Questions for the Hon Mark Butler MP – Minister for Health Dear Minister, The World Health Organisation has presided over perhaps the biggest health catastrophe in world history – rolling out barely tested experimental treatments that are gene therapies and were never vaccines. Australians have discovered this mismanagement observing that the vaccinated succumb to COVID at higher rates than the unvaccinated, and we are seeing excess deaths across Western countries since 2021 . As a citizen in a representative democracy, where the government is tasked with being responsive to constituents, I am seeking an urgent written response from your Department to the following questions. 1. Does the Australian Government believe that the WHO’s mandated vaccination approach was effective? If Yes, could you please explain to me why the vaccinated can still transmit Covid when we were told vaccination would stop this pandemic , and why we are seeing a higher rate of infection in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated? 2. Does the Australian Government believe that the WHO’s mandated vaccination approach was safe? If Yes, could you please explain to me why the vaccinated in every age-group have higher excess deaths than the unvaccinated. 3. If No to the above, please explain to me why the Australian Government is continuing to pursue Treaties and Regulations giving the failed WHO unfettered control to internationally mandate more deadly ‘vaccines’ or other experimental mRNA gene therapy technologies I await your response, and also urge you as Health Minister to direct Prime Minister Albanese to reject the International Health Regulations by the 1 December 2023 international deadline for doing so Sign off with your name, �address and contact details.� Remember, send this to as many as you can.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.