COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-87195

1. 29,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    A fair point, Ciao!

Like I suspect you would, I know the limited amount of understanding that most of my friends/associates have.

So I don’t bother to rattle off names of the well known, voices/preacher’s of restraint in regards to the Mad Rush into using these novel treatments.

For me, I see it as a total waste of time.
    However some friends and associates are inclined to doing a bit of due diligence and I even know a few who have knowledge or a close connection to medical/scientific types and I have dropped a few of those people’s names into our discussions.

Funny how those people’s names seem to draw my friends and associates into the Horse Paste section of Rona discussion

I just love pointing out the origins of the Horse Paste and how it is ranked as the third greatest medical treatment in human history, behind penicillin and antibiotics I believe.

It is also a great lead into what companies have paid the biggest fines in history for endangering humanity.

My point to these people is that I’m not trying to make them change their position/opinion!
    I’m only justifying my position/opinions on this important topic/matter.

I know myself and I know how often I have been wrong but I have a very firm belief that I have chosen the better option in regards to this situation.

In fact I’m still hoping that our government and the multinationals haven’t Really Cocked It Up with their pigheadedness.

But that’s a very slim and iffy hope as time passes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.