Hi all, I come back here some times to catch the excellent bits...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi all,
    I come back here some times to catch the excellent bits of information gleaned from alternate media and shared. It is painful to see some are still believers in Pig Pharma poisons that are all listed as such. Customers for life and all that; just too obvious.

Dr. John Coleman was a believer at first because he could not see the wood for the trees. His turn around is all the better for that fact and he is doing a great job showing appropriate concern. Dr. Zelenko (late) showed us in March 2020 that no jab was necessary thanks to his protocol saving highly vulnerable and very sick individuals. That was the wake up because he was at the coal face risking all and very successful. Observation of that success, followed by duplication is unpaid genuine science.
    There were several other credible medical people that exposed the lies and turds pushing it all. Politicians exempting themselves should have been the red flag big enough to wake everybody up. Kary Mullis was instrumental in exposing his invention; the PCR test as unfit for purpose. I don't hold back about jab damage with people any more. That is because I have a solution to offer them unless they have the ultimate side effect (death) which is all too common for their relatives.

It is heartening to see the extremely low take up of the jabby gene therapy in the US at 3% and under 15% here. Aussies too laid back and "she'll be right" for our own good. Maybe too distracted by the "TELL-E-VISION" which is aptly "spelled" and named. It has been fun to wake up to more and more of the MK work done on us all; and that wake up continues here. I have stopped or cut a lot of activities that used to harm me and only partake on the odd social occasion on a fine scotch or really nice red.

It is the thoughts we have been fed and the fake history that interests me in particular - because 'thought it king'. Think, feel, say and do what you want; so as to end up where you want to be. The history of MKU is too obvious to follow once you are awake. We can at least go back centuries to explain most of the modern world via reverse engineering. Finance and medicine especially. Limited information lines, across millennia, are still partly present; enough to reverse engineer back further and see the BS has been around a long time. The FACT that these scum overlords have tried so hard to keep us down has indicated both their fear, and secondly our innate power.

I just wanted to thank those fighting the virtual fight in here as just maybe some have been helped via your efforts. I am part of a movement that is assisting those who are injured; McCullough protocol seems to be the most effective. Unfortunately there is no "cure" for stupid as I see some of the same sad individuals in here clinging to the lies we were fed over decades if you include the programming. Warmest thanks to all of you who are trying to awaken readers to real science and the drama that has unfolded. May you make your own 2024 a productive, healthy, prosperous and happy year.

Seasons greetings from CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.