COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-88144

1. 29,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I didn’t get jabbed, caught a cold that a RAT’s test indicated was the kungflu and it certainly was a bit different to previous common colds that i’ve had.

It wasn’t as bad as the cold that I picked up in August 2019 after coming back from a week in Shenzhen but I used the same mix of paracetamol and ibuprofen to get me through the 3 days of feeling a bit off.

My most recent cold kicked off on the 11th of this month after returning from NSW holiday.
    4 out of the 5 of us got it and I will say that the symptoms were much like the Kungflu cold but we didn’t bother to test, isolate or panic but we did what we always do when we have a cold.
    We rested up and didn’t go near anyone who already had health issues.

If this recent cold was actually the Rona then it took about a year and a half for us to catch our second dose but the good thing is, our natural immunity levels have been given another boost.

Yes, I know and remember that the talking head health officials said that there’s no natural immunity due to novel nature of the C-19 virus but surely that’s only something that the paranoid delusional types still think is true?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.