COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-894

1. 6,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re " Only a properly fitted N95 mask will help prevent infection , as long as you have eyewear too. "

If I may, I think you're talking yourself into a hole. What you're saying is you, yourself, cannot guarantee your mask will protect you or others in the event of a sneeze AND we now must include eyewear. In which case, should YOU happen to sneeze at any time in public, then, using your logic, lights should be getting punched out as a matter of public policy - mask or no mask.

I certainly wouldn't support any lights being punched out, but normal standards of sneezing etiquette should be observed. I don't tolerate people just flat out sneezing without any attempt to suppress the spread of the sneeze. I agree with you there, although, disgusting though it is, I haven't yet decked someone for indiscriminate sneezing, although I have been tempted.

I think I probably spend about 0.000001% of my life publicly sneezing, I believe for that tiny time period, the expectation that I cover myself ( tissue etc) will suffice. I'd be loathe to support watching you belt some poor soul who resolutely sneezed into a clean handkerchief.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.