So here in Bundy - my old boosted work mate said he tested...

1. 718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    So here in Bundy - my old boosted work mate said he tested positive to Covid yet again over the Christmas break - the stupid thing is he can NOT see his dying father in age care because he tested postivie - but but but I though everyone had to get the jab so we could get our freedom, to protect the elderly, so we don't spread it, blah blah - it was all lies and BS and still is. (refer to ssteel Post #72007938) anyone still thinks these jabs are safe, bats were the original Covid source and the Govt is doing their best, then VAD is for you - be my guest.

The new variant JN.1 is already being touted as causing heart issues (to cover up the effect of the jab i might add).
    China has just released notes, that is has mutated mice using ACE2 receptors (these are on human cells and the gene has been inserted into mice to make them "look" human) AND developed a mutated Covid strain from Pangolins that give 100% mortality to these mice - that also mean 100% fatality in humans. Why research this?

Neo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.