Well said. There's no way the downplaying of the role of vit D...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    Well said. There's no way the downplaying of the role of vit D was a mistake. During lockdown here in Melbourne, I came across an article referring to a study which purported to discredit its protective effect in Covid. I view that as heinous propaganda.

Many doctors don't read original trials and studies beyond the abstract and conclusion (as senior editor of the BMJ Peter Doshi states) and rely on studies curated by sites such as Medscape. You can see on Medscape the mantra is still that vit D has no effect in reducing the risk of a severe outcome in Covid.

Top UK oncologist Angus Dalgleish (who clearly has a good grasp of immunology) refers to a large a large Spanish study (testing blood, which was more objective than any of the vaccine clinical trials) that found a significant protective effect of vit D against severe Covid that was dose dependent:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9864223/

For any reader not familiar with what went on in Melbourne during the "pandemic":

The city has a significant population with darker skin and and a lot of medium/high density dwellings with no access to yards or gardens. For MONTHS we were only allowed out for one hour a day with a face mask fully fitted, even if we were entirely by ourselves. Despite it being well known that obesity was a major risk factor for severe Covid, even children's playgrounds were taped up (as in New York).

After the majority of the population had been abused enough to force them to inject themselves with a substance they couldn't possibly have given informed consent to (Most didn't know the difference between relative and absolute risk reduction or that the raw data hadn't been released), they were given back their freedom just in time for Australia's biggest racing carnival. Then Covid was freakin everywhere! Code reds for ambulances and labour shortages because so many were off sick.

There's no way any sensible person could think these INSANE strategies could have reduced the spread of Covid. They were designed to do just the opposite. What we've seen and experienced (and I've been documenting on various forums) has been the most disgusting orchestrated abuse of the population - the deliberate terrorising, maiming and killing of people, for profit.

I don't understand how anyone can possibly not see it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.