Hi all, these trolls, if professional, get paid when you answer...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi all, these trolls, if professional, get paid when you answer them, when they start a line of discussion (misleading) and by other metrics. If you put them on ignore when you spot they have no clue then they get no pay. I know HC loses with this idea but their input is insulting and frustrating; so why bother engaging? Cut off their income and do not respond or better still find the ignore button and use it.

If said trolls, or jab junkies that still think the 'gruberment' are here for them, are unpaid then they are on a path to self destruction anyway. Let them have their paradigm and their jabs and their results. You can't help them so what is the point. I do not think the Aussie population is particularly engaged any more anyway. When a new Pharma product comes out it is a different issue. It may be interesting for a time to expose them again. I hope the population is waking up that pharma = modern medicine = ill-health = $$ for pharma, and not much else.

If you break or cut something you need the medical profession and they are wonderful, necessary and helpful and worthy of respect. They do not have much incentive to make you well or find the cause of illness so they just write a script and hope you keep coming back. All with deep intent of course from some of them. Other, more caring and intelligent doctors look deeper and make helpful suggestions. Get rid of your doctor if they fit the first definition.

I want to sincerely thank the awesome awake posters for so much fantastic content. It is a pleasure to read you posts and pick up on links when I have time. Much respect. I visit as time allows and l pick the popular posts and provide support. As for the trolls and asleep ones; zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, on ignore.

Have a less frustrating day tomorrow guys Time is precious and so is your state of mind.
    Cheers CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.