"The chances of having a neurological event after infection with...

1. 56,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    "The chances of having a neurological event after infection with the novel coronavirus were up to 617-fold higher than following Covid-19 vaccination, suggesting that the “benefits of vaccination substantially outweigh the risks,” scientists say."

99 million people is enough to draw a fair conclusion.

However, 20 in a million have rare side effects.

The highest reported rates of myocarditis was 1 in 10,000.

Within that cohort who were so, so unlucky to have a complication, any inflammation of the heart, largely got better on it's own.

The real issue, is vaccine mandates, how that was co-ordinated, along with the issue for those who had a side effect the potential to be heard.

Were they.

There you have it.

Vaccines may be called "safe", but not without complication.

All the rest is trolling now.

Possibly, google how many Mcdonalds restaurants are in walking distance to where you live.

Do we question whether that is worse than a rare COVID-19 vaccine side effect.

Finished, but I do feel for those who have chronic fatigue and ongoing anxiety due to the mandates.

This somewhat crazed mania, that I sometimes view through the odd dozen or so HC members, many who troll all sorts of unrelated subject matters are symptomatic of more than just vaccine injuries.

In 2024, please remember that he Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) recommends that all adults aged over 75 years should receive an additional 2023 COVID-19 vaccine dose if six months have passed since their last dose.

The ATAGI also says adults aged under 75 with comorbidities who have no history (and therefore no hybrid immunity) or reside in a residential aged care facility should consider an additional booster.

I suggest, many of you do not belong to that group, but please, attempt to not catch COVID-19.

Social isolation and internet addiction possibly lowers the life span more that any vaccine.

Along with burgers and chips.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.