COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-91990

1. 1,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Crickets from them.

The fear they are still in...now that they are aware (and yet suppressing as best they can) that they willing injected toxic shit into themselves and their children...is causing them to retreat from their arrogance and superiority over the so called anti-vaxxers.

It's very sad that about 60% (arbitrary guess) of the population thought that politicians had a clue about virology and could be trusted to not take money from those peddling the gene-therapy. In fact, it was also evidence of a distinct lack of intelligence, inability to apply simple logic, failure to look at basic government statistical data, surrender of one's own medical wellbeing, and negligence to protect their inalienable rights.

I for one do not regret standing my ground against a global tyranny (and a despotic twerp in Victoria) that weaponised medical care against the populace and vilified free-thinking men and women.

It cost me a lot in immediate material benefit and comfort, but it was nothing compared to those who surrendered their brain, dignity, health, body, and freedom from the State.

Crickets! They are now very quiet indeed. That's what shame and stupidity ultimately do to those who go along with fear!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.