COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-92331

1. 35,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    @Shikari

“It’s Official: We Can Pretty Much Treat Covid Like the Flu Now.”

The more that I delve into the activities of the players in this Genocide, the more I am convinced that Governments are nothing more than primitive henchmen and that it is actually the US Military in its various forms, along with the other Five Eyes Members, the IDF and other various shady elements within other powerful Militaries, that are at the forefront of the nefarious technologies that are being developed, tested and implemented under the smokescreen of a Corona Virus Pandemic.

Much has happened that is totally unrelated to Covid that involves rogue elements carrying out all manner of kinetic and non-kinetic criminal activities.

Whilst there may well be several layers of control that are entrenched above the active players in the Military Industrial Complex and its Adams Family of Bloodthirsty Megalomaniacs in the various “Official” and “Unofficial” Military Divisions .................. it would appear that many are or have gone rogue in so far as they have created a Frankenstein’s Monster that they can’t control once they release its Technology and others get to capitalise on that tech knowledge.

I hear a fair bit of chatter that indicates that “ambitious” elements within or adjacent to the Military Contracting Community and other aspirational members within the Military Proper, National and International, have taken advantage of their access to certain technologies in a pursuit of what you might loosely refer to as World Domination................. where Barking Mad Megalomaniac see unlimited possibilities on planet Earth and beyond into the Solar System, if not the Universe as well.

It’s not exactly clear as to which entity within the World’s power structure is the biggest threat to humanity as they all appear to be in the running for the blue ribbon.

Nearly every alternative to the current power structure appears to be a Trojan Horse.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.