so for the last 2 years now could be three all i can here in...

1. 2,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    so for the last 2 years now could be three all i can here in town is ambulances, these people aren't getting rushing to hospital because of covid, the moment they started the vaccine rollout the ambulances started not a word of it on the media in some ways its a good thing the damage is done the problem is they sould of stopped but they continued with the roll-out 2,3,4,5,6 vaccines, So the ambulances continue. The world was attacked by a shady entity hidden in the United stated but fortunately they will be destroyed in time by the people and other powerful people that now know it was a scam trojan horse what ever you want to call it, my take the US made medication to treat the ongoing side effects damage from the vaccines heart attacks etc some of these medication cost thousands but subsidised for many by the government so they are robbing the governments in stealth and china the one belt road plan trillions economically isolating the US but it failed counter attack BRICS, my opinion, the far future people will say who were america, they were a super power for a brief time in comparison but after the assassination of JFK they lost control of their government to a shadow government etc, resulting in a corrupt big media pharmaceutical and military industrial complex etc, the United states needs to take back control of the actual government the people vote for and siffed out the sleepers hiding in the government working for the shadow.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.