COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-92528

1. 29,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    No I don’t think it’s meant to imply that the young, fit and healthy people don’t need a yearly Flu Jab.

Up until “Influenza” took a sabbatical in 2020/2021 our most benevolent, sincere and trusted health experts were only recommending the Flu jabs to the elderly and immunocompromised people.

I'm sure most people will agree that they didn’t really Push these flu shots very hard and even though they encouraged the elderly to take them the AMA fought tooth and nail to stop the regulatory changes that would allow the pharmacist’s to cut in on their flu jab market.

I was offered a flu shot about 15 years ago by my GP, I was 40 at the time.
    I must say that I was a bit shocked when he float the possibility that one was never to young to take proactive measures against the flu or any disease for that matter.

Back then there wasn’t any/little stigma to asking a doctor questions, although this particular GP replied a bit gruffly when I asked him if the flu shot would guarantee me from catching the flu.

He didn’t like my follow up question either, I asked him what particular percentage of protection was this winter’s flu shot touted as.

Needless to say, I never went back to that surgery and I will never be taking any flu shots.

Blind faith and acceptance will never trump taking a little bit of time to do some due diligence and check out the published statistical analysis as to the effectiveness of any treatments, procedures or remedies.

Buyer beware as they say.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.