@Bananabender1 - I wouldn't get embroiled in the IQ thing - I am...

1. 17,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Bananabender1 - I wouldn't get embroiled in the IQ thing - I am sure regular posters here are of average IQ - which is, they have completed high school, some had professional training, are or have been good fathers/ providers, husbands, or lived in glorious bachelorhood etc. but
    none of them would: 1. speak and write a second language (again with the exception of 1!)
    none of them: 2. would have travelled far, (except: see above),
    most (even though they number below 10 ' most' is a wild exaggeration)
    3. would be living in some sort of isolation ).. . .
    and 4. have suffered some sort of trauma - most of us have, but have different modes of dealing with it.

and don't forget some may have real health concerns, maybe are suffering from some allergic condition, hereditary condition etc.
    Not to forget:
    People who are different often have a fear/protection mechanism which is overly developed, they are 'hyper-alert'
    oops I have forgotten yet another group of people: 5. those who like to be 'contrarian' no matter what!! It might work for 'investing'. . . .

So good on HC for allowing everyone a free reign/say/opinion.
    and good on you for trying to inject a modicum of sanity on here, but please cut your losses: our time on this planet is limited.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.