When I was much much younger, in my teens I was impressionable...

1. 9,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    When I was much much younger, in my teens I was impressionable and followed politics, political parties, policies and leaders, of course they wanted my vote. But over the decades I realised no matter who came into power essentially they always blamed the previous governments for all the current ills, made promises they couldn't keep, and the poor still remained poor, while the wealthy just got wealthier, and that's still happening today but at a much accelerated rate.

Whilst people ponder politics it distracts them from their real source of wealth - family, friends and faiths.

People will always look for someone to blame, politicians make themselves available for this, intentionally! It's a game!

The only way to bypass the musical chair of deception is not play the game! When governments pass legislation or policies look for way you can personally mitigate their effect, was it Confuscious that said go around the mountain not over it? Life is short, and sometimes its easier to go around rather than thinking you can conquer the mountain.

Complain all you like but the train continues, sometimes with a few bends in the track, but always moving forward, not necessarily in the direction of your choosing.

As for burying one's head in the sand, that's an opinion, and you're entitled to it!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.