In the first instance do your own research in what I am saying...

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    In the first instance do your own research in what I am saying below as I retired near 20 years ago so legislation may have changed and it is based on my opinion only........................................................

It's somewhat ironic that signing a 'declaration' will make it all OK, no more potential transmission, no more infection to fellow workers, your boss will be happy, just with the stroke of the mighty pen.

But be careful, what's in the fine print down the bottom of your 'waiver'?

I can foresee a situation whereby signing that declaration could potentially rob you of sick-pay entitlements, because you didn't follow the recommended advice on the injection schedule so if you get sick it's your fault.

Worse still under the OH&S Act (1983) there is a provision for vicarious liability, in other words if the health officials suspect you did infect or transmit a virus (I still can't use the fabricated term covid) to a fellow worker there is the potential for disciplinary action if proven, worse still a civil case because you have been deemed to 'injure' another worker.

It's a way of bypassing accountability and responsibility of the state.

They were unable to hold big pharma accountable by exempting them from liability, they don't have the appetite to go after physicians and/ or nurses/ chemists who administered the trial injection, they certainly won't hold the state health bureaucrats accountable, so lets go after the lowest common denominator, the expendable, those that can't, or won't accept being injected.

It's a great strategy turn the tables on those they despise for exercising their democratic rights. Do you really have to sign something to have a democratic right? I don't know!

It's a point to ponder how far they will take this, maybe even legislate it, so the responsibility then shifts to the individuals who won't comply, you can work, but under what conditions? They'll blame the ones who are not 'up to date' with their vaccination status, and it's just another subtle inducement to comply.

It's only a hypothesis, but one if I was in that situation, is worthy of consideration.

I can't wait to see how the Labor unions will respond to this?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.