@walbrook thankyou for your civil post, which was also...

1. 17,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    @walbrook thankyou for your civil post, which was also informative, in contrast to the abusive ones by your fellow objectors. My vitamin D levels are pretty good - I am a lot out in the open, and have a good and home-cooked diet. I even bake my own (sour dough) bread. Thankyou!

as to the other - obviously 'bachelor' posters - being a 'nag' of course, means I live in a stable and graze during the day, so lots of Vitamin D here, and again - being a 'nag' and female I have no brain, so nothing damages me - thank God most of you are obviously not married - and because I have no brain, I have refrained from being abusive to any of you in casting doubt on your intelligence.
    Seriously:
    Until the last three years when I mourned a child's passing, I had very few illnesses - I could not travel to my daughter's funeral because of Covid.
    I did however have a lot of childhood illness, because of the lack of the necessary vaccination. Witnessed a school mate of mine being in a wheelchair for one year, later on crutches (and a lifelong limp - I met her later in life) because of the lack of a polio vaccination.

All you posters on here are lucky Australians living somewhere remote from too many people, so you can afford the luxury of isolating yourself from the world's problem areas. Not so in big cities. I have friends where the wife was in charge of a section of a hospital which contained Covid beds and I have good knowledge of her daily routine, which was horrendous, and most of the Covid patients died, so really tough on the attending staff (and families, of course) - but even in that European city, there were Anti-vaccination protests. Husband was a school teacher - both, of course had the vaccinations, so they could continue to work - no ill effects. Both are retired now, enjoying a life of freedom and travel, travel also facilitated by having the protection of the 5th or 6th shot, which, incidentally does not fully protect against Covid, but the virus has become less virulent - more common, it seems though.

Good luck with your Breaking News thread, which I initially mistook for actually bringing current news from the theater of the world stage of Love and War between the major actors of our century, the East and West and us somewhere in between.
    Good news today, though
    Keep well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.