Speaking of being a joke, how can this not be a set up?“Chris...

1. 22,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125

Speaking of being a joke, how can this not be a set up?
    “Chris Cuomo Admits Taking “Regular” Doses Of Ivermectin After Previously Saying Those Who Took It Should Be “Shamed”

“Ivermectin was a boogeyman during COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is, why?” Why, Chris? Perhaps its because you and Don Lemon were on-air daily providing a constant stream of misinformation …”

“‘Joe Rogan was right. … that’s not what matters. What matters is, the entire medical community knew that Ivermectin couldn’t hurt you.”

Joe Rogan being right and you attacking him nearly to death IS what matters. It matters a lot. “But let’s not worry about who did what to whom…” “What difference does it make at this point???” — Hillary.

““My doctor was using it during COVID on her family and on her patients, and it was working for them. So. They were wrong to play scared on that. Didn’t know that at the time…”

YOU got it outlawed, illegally stopped doctors using it, ILLEGALLY prevented pharmacies from dispensing it. And we DID know it at the time: that doctor knew, clearly, WE knew – that’s why we were talking, Dr. Fauci knew – he put his signature on the SARS paper that used related drug HCQ. So EVERYBODY knew. You STOPPED them.

Hey, is tackling a guy trying to save a drowning man a crime? That contributes to multi-mass death? Gotta think so. Man 2, contributing to a death? 2-5, possibly as long as 10 years? Do you get a new charge for each time you were on camera and re-upped the prevention of saving people? Lies kill, people. And Lies kill people. That’s why you can’t tolerate them, nor the liars. How about I go swap the “Aspirin” and “Poison” labels in the grocery store for you. Victimless crime! All I did was slightly misrepresent it, aka “Lie”. It’s just a paperwork error!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.