COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-956

1. 15,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    I agree that it has been managed brilliantly considering how infectious it seems to be and how easily it can lead to overwhelmed ICUs.
    I also agree that the collaborative response between so many different organizations and interests has been so effective that it has opened alot of doors for people who arent too bright to be easily fooled by cleverly presented opinions.

I'm trying to imagine what the picture would be like right now if we followed the trajectory that it started in without doing much apart from taking zinc pills and any other pharmaceuticals that get pitched on subscriber channels.

Probably a fair bit grimmer than now.

In my experience there are currently 2 types of people in the world. There are those who have had first hand experience and those who havent.
    Of the former, i am yet to meet someone who came away with the conclusion that it's all been overblown.

The issue here is not really whether it is that bad or not. The issue here is that alot of people live largely in the virtual domain now, and its very easy to suspend belief when you bark up that tree.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.