Dr D RichParticipant………… serviceman………..UCLA’s throwin’ the MD...

1. 22,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Dr D Rich
    Participant
    ………… serviceman………..

UCLA’s throwin’ the MD under the bus for the combined failures of UCLA Chancellor Johnese Spisso and her UCLA Medical Students, but nary a murmur or complaint cast at Chancellor Johnese Spisso……Academic Extraordinary RN by way Latrobe, Westmoreland county, Chapman College, St. Francis school of Nursing.
    THIS WOMAN JERK IS THE WALKING TALKING DEFINITION OF Acquisitive Projective Identification, but Chanc. Spisso sure as hell ain’t gonna take the heat for industrial scale failure of medical students at The Academic Institution she leads academically propelled by prior seasoning at academic programs leading academics….blah blah blah blah.

Notice MD Lucero takes the blame for being reactionary in the DEI environment and Med Student failures receive credit for being unqualified and stupid. Ouch!
    However, Chancellor RNAcademic JOHNESE SPISSO maintains her untarnished rep.
    Am I repeating myself?
    Well, dammit it bears repeating until the horse is beaten to death or the Bush.

Here’s The RNchancellor herself Johnnese!!

https://www.uclahealth.org/discover-ucla-health/about/leadership/johnese-spisso-mpa

bachelor’s degree in health sciences from Chapman College. She earned her RN at the St. Francis School of Nursing

years at UW Medicine in Seattle, Washington, where she was promoted from Chief Nursing Officer to Chief Operating Officer to Chief Health System Officer and Vice President of Medical Affairs for the University of Washington. She served in the latter role from 2007-2016 and was responsible for the two academic medical centers

At least Dr. Lucero designated Fall-Chick (I conjugated the word fall-guy) has/had an MD degree indicative of some level of academic achievement in contrast to non-Dr. Johnese’s claim to have routinely LEADERSHIPPED others to achieve it without realizing any of those academic achievements herself. I heard non-Dr. Spisso’s bros was an E-9 Army. So maybe he qualifies to lead VA PITTSBURGH like Navy E-7 Kevin Amick.

And Y’all wondered where the stupid came from but it didn’t arrive overnight.
    They selected for it at The David Geffen School of Medicine

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.