I never told anyone not to take the Jab’s, slips.I’ve always...

1. 28,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I never told anyone not to take the Jab’s, slips.

I’ve always been pro choice and only ever told my friends to do their own research and to make up their own minds when this subject came up.

Most of them didn’t believe my opinion that these novel treatments were bogus and a complete waste of time and money.

Only a few of the “Special” one’s still believe that the juice prevents infection or transmission rates but most wouldn’t take another booster, now.

Quite a few get uneasy when there’s chatter about side effects and switch the topic if they can, some accuse me of wanting them to get sick just so I can prove a point but I don’t let them Deflect that easy.

I point out that these novel treatments still have a long way to go before there’s the proper qualified testing to quantify the potential risks/benefits so my position is we have to wait and see.
    Plus I add that I hope my wariness in relation to these novel treatments is unfounded as I prefer to be wrong and have healthy friends/family.

By the way, I reckon Ive had the Rona 2-3 times with the first dose being in August 2019 (after coming home from China) and that laid me up for 10 days but the first time I tested positive to the Rona I washed down my first panadol with a beer and was back to normal in 2 days.

PS I was and am a reasonably active person, myself.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.