Administrator
    May 27, 2024 8:55 am

Yep. No bout a doubt it!

Anon y mous
    Anon y mous

Administrator
    May 27, 2024 11:46 am

“Everybody who has an mrna injection will die within three to five years”

It’s predictions like this one that make mainstream viewers consider those of us who argue against the jab as nuts. We’re going on three years now and I don’t see the mass die-off. I also pray it does not occur as she predicted because many of my loved ones allowed themselves to be forced or fooled into getting it.

Retired Scientist
    Retired Scientist

Anon y mous
    May 27, 2024 2:46 pm

You are correct, but there is still a significant risk that 15% of people who took an mRNA or DNA Vector medical product could die within a 5+ year post jab timeframe.
    Many of the figures / timelines we see thrown around were actually estimated based upon extrapolated data from previous animal research, but some are simply alarmist and likely intended to discredit real scientists using more reliable data and figures.
    The figures / timelines presented should have been, and were in the early days by many, prefixed with, “based upon estimates”.
    Estimates from extrapolated data should never be presented as a given “fact” as we see all too often.
    These mRNA and DNA interventions / devices have been studied for over 20 years, the technologies used are not new.
    For those who don’t know, the more complex, aka “higher” an animal is, then the longer it seems to take mRNA / DNA Vector genetic interventions to “kill” a percentage of the animals.
    For example, c.60% of rats died within 1 year.
    However, Dogs (Beagles) had “only’ a c.30% fatality rate after 3 years.
    It was extrapolated that Humans, being “Higher” than dogs would have a 15% to 20% fatality rate, but only after 5 years.
    (Incidentally this 15% fatality figure fits with Gates infamous “if we do a really good job with vaccines” speech, but let’s not go there now).
    We are currently entering the “window” of fatalities in the 15% range, with another year at least before we can say we have actually entered the window properly. But, we are indeed already now seeing incidences of “sudden death” and fatal “turbo cancers” occur globally.
    All hope is not lost though.
    The other side of this extrapolated data is that 80% to 85% of those people who got jabbed will not die.
    However, continuing to administer these products can only increase risk.
    I hope the above adds some clarification.
    PS
    Please don’t ask for “links” as it would take me hours to get them all together, and besides, much of this data is readily found by careful keyword searching.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.