COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-96444

1. 11,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    Well actually it most certainly is. Within 24 hours of quitting smoking, my lips were red, rather than an anaemic colour. My skin had turned from a greyish tinge to pink. My smokers cough completely vanished.
    I felt amazing.
    Now if you wish to discuss the subject seriously, I am your woman.
    I have been an advocate for this life saving gift for many years.
    I know the story, inside out, I fought for a young man who was prosecuted by, would you believe, non other than the health dept and the so called caring Cancer Council.
    We raised a huge amount of money to fight his case, sadly to no avail. Because of the vested interests of the Government, Big Pharma and The Cancer Council.
    The worst thing has now happened, because of the greedy government, the supply of disposable vapes, which have been freely distributed to school aged children, is now run by criminals. Think motorbikes. They also have the market for chop chop, illegal tobacco.
    I have not read enough of this thread to know your feeling on the vaccinations?
    But so many lies have been spread about vaping.
    I know a great many people in the industry, both here and in the UK, where vapes were handed out free by the Stop Smoking Services. It was proved that vaping is 95% safer than smoking.
    It is equivalent to the Kodak moment, which can save millions of lives worldwide.

Enough from me, but do look past the lies and propaganda if you wish to understand the truth.
    Kind regards.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.