COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-96500

1. 11,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    I can assure you that I am not an actor. I have no vested interest whatsoever in defending any corrupt governments or equally corrupt Big Pharma.

I, like many others was fooled by the propaganda and lies. The highly distressing, probably fake films of so many people in hospital suffering and dying painful deaths from Covid. As an older person, I was fearful of this happening, so trotted along like so many others to get my jabs and also protect others, as I thought at the time.

I did watch that whole utube video, it is a lot of information to absorb, but it is very shocking and believable.
    I thank you for sharing that link.

I need to get my head around what the plan was, it seems so evil that I feel blown away by this.
    But the reason which I brought up the subject of governments banning vaping, is that was when I discovered the awful truth about Government being in close cohorts with Big Pharma.
    This is why I now have an open mind about the vaccine scandals and they are now in the process of preparing another so called bird flu to kill or maim more citizens.

It is an absolute tragedy, a case of reducing the population for the benefit of ???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.