COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-96503

1. 24,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi Joannie, no, this is not fake news, that's what they want you to believe, and while the role of propaganda in ALL societies is an interesting topic it's probably not the information you are after. But basically if a system tells you you MUST take a medical intervention even though no emergency exists, it's propaganda. If the head of a government tells you that government is the SOLE source of truth, it's propaganda. If a state premier, replete with crazy-eyes yells at you that even if you've had every single vaccination on the list but refuse this new warp-speeded one, then you are an 'anti-vaxxer', it's propaganda. If they have to construct a whole global 'fact-checking' mechanism to counter the opposition to their claims, it's propaganda.Etc

As to your question about how you can verify things for yourself then starting at the beginning of this thread would be a good place to start. It has been a running commentary of events since day one with plenty of links from many many medical experts, links to published studies etc. If you prefer a summary type of running video commentary then look no further than The Highwire. Go though their archives and click on topics of interest or you can watch the weekly video for free.

If you need something on a specific issue then let me know.

If you've got grankids you are probably in my dad's generation and I have found that age group to be one of the more reticent to actually look at any data, no matter how legitimate that contradicts their traditionally trusted sources of news, i.e. Newspapers and TV. So congrats for being willing to take a look outside of the box they've been keeping you in. For the record, dad and his wife had 3 shots each despite my warnings. Last year dad collapsed twice and had to be taken to hospital (no problems found of course) and he became weak as a kitten. Prior to that he was still going to the gym 3 times a week, in his 80's. He's doing better now but still not back to his former self. Last week his wife had a surprise heart attack requiring a stent, they let her home a couple of days ago but she went back into hospital yesterday with a suspected blood clot in her leg. She said the heart attack ward was absolutely full, a story I'm hearing from many people since the injection rolled out.

All the best

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.