Hi Joannie, I am glad to see you have finally realised that...

1. 988 Posts.
    Hi Joannie, I am glad to see you have finally realised that Government and big pharma and most doctors are not looking after your best interests and are in fact doing the opposite.

I had the same epiphany approx mid 2020 after both HCQ and ivermectin were banned. An unpleasant reality to grasp but here we are.

A group I came across at the organic food market at Lutwyche Brisbane gave me a contact for a reliable ivermectin supplier in India, GGS Pharmacy. We have purchased quite a few orders from them. The last batch was 200 of 12mg ivermectin for $65 US. It is a bit of a process to convert USD to Indian rupees (INR) and then AUD, but the payment has to be in INR to transfer the money .

Download the Signal app and speak to them directly on 9180 4896 9688 after midday when Indian business open. Tell them you are going to check prices from other suppliers on IndiaMart, there are quite a few.

A well vaxed friend of my wife has had covid or flu (whatever) 3 times in about 12 months, the last time in Feb this year she spent a week in ICU with pneumonia.

We finally convinced her to try ivermectin, 3mg every day for a week and then 1 every second or third day. Ivermectin stays in the body for a long time compared to most other drugs. She has not been sick since and says she feels better in general. The real test will be when she goes to see her friendly doctor next time who no doubt will recommend another jab, just to be on the safe side.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.