Oh my, you are straight out of charm school! Yes I am serious,...

1. 11,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Oh my, you are straight out of charm school! Yes I am serious, it is really sick to take the piss out of someone who had strong beliefs about the subject. It does not matter whatsoever if you agree with them or not.

It is important in a democratic society, which I assume that you desperately want. To respect others choices.
    You know nothing about these people, there may be many reasons why they, like us made the decision which turned out to be wrong.

I know and have done for a very long time about corrupt government, so called health regulators and medical professionals and the cancer council. I spent a few years fighting for vapers rights, raising a lot of money for some poor guy who was prosecuted by the so called health dept and the damn cancer council, I was shocked and appalled.

Just before the PLANdemic, I was going through a nervous breakdown after losing a close family member.
    I was in pieces actually. But I do not owe you or anyone an explanation actually.

I used to look in on this thread, in 2020-2021, I occasionally asked a civil question, but all I got was abuse.
    Some of you on here need to tone down the aggression and then perhaps, you could actually help people who are vaccine damaged.

That would be far more constructive than blowing your own trumpet, because you think you are superior and others are plain stupid. You sound like a bully and they are hard people to be around.

Goodnight, take care and have a nice weekend.
    PS perhaps practice being nice, it doesn’t cost anything you know.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.