COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-96987

1. 18,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3797
    muyakea here is the full story ….
    Making the issue of Covid mandates out to be a political issue is a woeful error imo - the panic and global controls including use of force and sackings was beyond politics

The positives are that many people - including those in media companies are now calling a different story.

In regards the opinion piece by Laura Newell; It was designedw to be inflammatory!

Rather than squawking at the content, look at the comments (the West - mostly a gutter rag certainly will!)

ahh those reader comments didn’t all come through but the overall tone was unmistakably supportive of Falconer.

Once this forum was almost the only place I saw people banding together with information AGAINST the vaccine mandates and the fact the vaccines were neither fully tested nor fully effective.
    Now it’s easy to find people speaking and more .

I don’t read this thread much apart from sticking in a story every now and then but I’m glad it’s here and I support @Joannie when she cries out against any ‘rabid’ ‘I told you so’ nanny’s nya bullying!

I’m sure there are plenty of others who regret being jabbed and I think they should be supported here.

Meanwhile back in NZ some years back a whole bunch of police and armed service members WON their case against being jabbed!
    I think it’s a shame that case wasn’t used as a precedent with Ben.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.