I've actually had covid 4 or 5 times already, I really don't get...

1. 8,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I've actually had covid 4 or 5 times already, I really don't get any sympathy from people here.

I guess they have watched too much Alex Jones and have become bitter over the years, so they no longer have compassion or empathy.

If the public health officials decide that the vaccines are no good and other treatments are better so be it.
    I have never claimed to be a medical expert, and I'm not going to waste my life going down conspiracy rabbit holes. The conspiracy theory media has become a multi-million dollar industry, there are so many grifters on there flogging products to their gullible audience, these grifters have an incentive to keep push distrust of the authorities.

I'm immunocomprimised, so I take my health very seriously, I will not risk my health by being around some conspiracy theory nutjob who thinks they know better than the experts.

Please, do not insult me.

Yes, I brag about the fantastic life I'm living, but I do it try snap some of these people out of being full time conspiracy theorists.
    Since when was it offensive to live a great life, maybe Australians really do want to just cut other people down to their miserable level.
    Lockdown was absolute torture for me, I wad going insane in my apartment, the vaccine was our only hope, and now Im made to feel like a piece of shit for doing the right thing by people who sat back and did nothing, people who didn't care that businesses were ruined, families were torn a part. You really have to ask yourself, are they real people when they don't show any sympathy for others and constantly tell us who got vaccinated that we're all going to die, it really is disturbing.

The ones who wish death upon me and claim that public health officials will all be executed, that's who I report to the AFP, they can decide what to do about them. I believe in the justice system and the rule of law, im not trying to bully or intimidate anyone, just standing up for myself.
    You watch, if you don't agree with them they will attack you, and tell you and your husband are going to die from the vaccine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.