COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-97030

1. 11,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    Lol now you are being sucked in, excuse the pun.

I only watched the first few seconds, pool cleaners etc.
    This is all lies and propaganda spread by big tobacco who want you smoking, big pharma who love selling their useless patches and inhalers and of course governments who are losing billions of dollars of tobacco tax.

I am practically an expert on the subject, after quitting cigarettes, thanks to vaping 10 years ago.
    I have read all of the studies from all sides and I know for a fact that vaping is safe, if you get your juice from a reputable supplier. You can obtain a prescription to do so in Australia.

This is from THE LANCET. (I could not download the whole article, as you need to be a member)

"An independent report commissioned by Public Health England (PHE), an agency which promotes health and the reduction of health inequalities, has concluded that e-cigarettes are 95% less harmful than tobacco, and that when supported by a smoking cessation service they help most smokers quit tobacco altogether. In one of the strongest official endorsements of e-cigarettes so far, the report went further still, concluding e-cigarettes could one day be dispensed as a licensed medicine in an alternative to anti-smoking products such as patches”

Sorry, but you are sucking on very toxic cigarettes every day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.