cd65,I tell people that we shouldn't pay much more than a 2%...

1. 35,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    cd65,

I tell people that we shouldn't pay much more than a 2% Consumption Tax and NO OTHER TAXES.

I tell them that Government Spending in every Department SHOULD ALL BE AUDITED in detail and the results published so that a Primary School Student can understand them.

Individuals should not stand for a Political Position and instead, Groups should put up an Agreement to Deliver Policies for Future Projects.

No Politicians should be a Minister of Anything................ instead, Professional People with work experience should head Government Departments and be tasked with delivering the approved projects.

People shouldn't be allowed to Vote unless they pass a Multiple Choice questionnaire on what each Entities Policies are.

For example, a competent Engineer should head up the Infrastructure Department with a life Jail Sentence to anyone in a Government that gives favours and a free ride to their buddies or robs the Public Purse.

So much should change and there's no room on this Forum to mention 99% of them

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.