COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-97120

1. 11,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    Thank you. thank you
    You are very kind to take the time to give me some positive information, I will certainly track down those books.
    I have started a Word Document, where I am copying all of this useful information.

I am sorry to hear what your poor Dad went through. I do hope he regains his health.
    I am sure you are correct, all these lies about protecting the elderly, but bumping them off would save a fortune on medical costs and age pensions etc. I hope I live to see the day, when these evil people are brought to account.

Sadly, my husband did have a 5th jab about 10 days ago, as he is travelling to the UK and the Dr said that in the circumstances, that it would be a good precaution......huh!
    If only I had realised the dangers, before he had it, he has been listening to a lot of these videos with me, rom eg Dr John Campbell, and is horrified

Last week, he lost the car, he phoned me to say that it had been stolen and the dogs were in the back.
    I was worried sick about our dogs.
    But then he phoned back about an hour later to say that he had found it, with the help of a security officer at the shopping centre. I didn’t think further on this. But I called him from the other room yesterday, I said his name just once and he screamed at me, why did you shout my name 4 times? Then in the afternoon we were discussing the vitamins, I suggested that he increased his Vit D etc, then I mentioned the zinc which we had also been taking for four years. Then he said, but I have only been taking that for 6 weeks! This is worrying.
    For the last couple of years, unless I wake him up, he sleeps for 12 hours a night.

Speaking of sleep, I am so very tired, that I need to go back to sleep again now. It is only 10.15 am, but my eyes are closing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.