Trust me, Jo. You don’t need much in the way of energy to Do...

1. 29,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Trust me, Jo.

You don’t need much in the way of energy to Do your bit.

You don’t even have to chastise the non thinker’s that you will come across from time to time, you just have to remember to point out to these people that our government and medical professionals were talking outta their arse’s when they said that the novel treatments were “effective”.

If they do try and ridicule you ask them how many people do they know who haven’t had a dose of the Rona.

I was at a HHH run last weekend with 14 other runners when the topic came up and I asked who hadn’t had at least one dose of it.
    The only person who hadn’t had an issue was the only other person besides myself that was a Cleanskin.

Even though I know that a few are adamant that the treatments helped in some way they now understand that more than half of the group, won’t blindly back up their position.

The fact that the vast majority of people caught a dose and just about all of them know someone who “may” have had an adverse experience appears to have reduced their tendency to try and ridicule people like me.

You don’t have to be nasty about pointing out that the narrative has crumbled, just pointing out that back at the start of this story that our government/health officials stated that having no cold/flu symptoms was a possible indication that we may have had the C-19 is enough to get a giggle.

If they don’t get a laugh out of that then just ask them how many unjabbed people do they know who died from covid.

I can understand how many of the non compliant people are still angry and bitter (I am) but for me, going forward I believe it’s better to not let my friends/ acquaintances see that.

I want them to be a bit like you, to realise it for themselves.

Self awareness isn’t something that I can give them, it’s a journey that they must take by themselves.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.