COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-97233

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I will NEVER forgive and NEVER forget the treatment society gave (and condoned) those of us who refused the experiment. Never EVER. You can interpret that any way you like, I don't give a sheet. I wouldn't pees on some random on fire now. This country wholesale didn't give a sheet if we starved, lost our lifes work, didn't say a word when they changed laws to allow our children to be removed from us, didn't care we couldn't support our loved ones in hospital, stood by as they opined we should lose our access to hospitals and care, they stood in line at Bunnings and watched people drop and get carted off in ambulances and they STAYED IN THE LINE. And that doesn't even begin to cover the denigration, condescension and outright villification we suffered. I will NEVER forget the first person who told me what I thought didn't matter because I'd be dead soon anyway, or the one who told me if my father died it would be my fault (I'm his carer. He's immune compromised, also unwhacked, and funnily enough still alive). People need to swing for this, the whole country/world needs wholesale to KNOW they were wrong, this laundry needs airing, and until it is common knowledge to ALL that they were easily led knotsee sheep, and they feel the GUILT they were happy for us to be (unfairly, incorrectly and absolutely WRONGLY) subjected to, I'll reserve my right to remain bitter and sceptical of humanity. Hitler and the knotsees weren't that long ago, we SHOULD have known better. No excuses.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.