Mate I'm afraid outlets like the NYT don't carry a lot of...

1. 24,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Mate I'm afraid outlets like the NYT don't carry a lot of credibility for me.
    Especially when people were going to those hospitals after the media were gone and noticed nothing unusual happening and were able (at least in the early days) to get inside with a camera and record they were almost vacant.

Or were they sooo flat out that the doctors and nurses were reduced to making 3 dancing tik-tok videos per day?

Having said that there was a spike in iatrogenic deaths in NY in the early days as doctors were incompetently putting covid patients on ventilators which killed them. I also remember other doctors saying quite explicitly that you should not put covid people on vents. They did it anyway.

"The doctors and nurses and crematorium staff and grave diggers around the world were all in on the scam or you guys are delusional."

May of them were, yes, most of them stayed silent because of threats of losing their licenses and livelihoods, that is common knowledge. Many thousands did speak out and were ridiculed, fired and silenced. The grave diggers didn't get busy in reality until after 2021. Again, a few people visited the areas where the funeral people were supposed to be flat out 24/7 but weren't to busy at all back in 2020.

" PCR tests existing does not mean countries like India had them at the time for the masses. India desperately looked at Ivermectin for a reason."

Because it worked and was actually safe and effective unlike that poison they tried to shove into everyone else. And people don't look for treatments simply because a certain test wasn't available, especially a totally inappropriate one like the PCR.

"Imagine a disease so horrific you have to be tested to know you have it?"

Anyway, no need to revisit years old information at this point, it's all in this thread as it rolled out in real time. The scam has been exposed and anyone half awake now knows what happened and that the people they vilified were correct. Stay in denial if you like, I really don't care any more.

Speaking of funeral directors, here's an ozzie one you should listen to.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.