@Joannie W O W - was anything you ever said to me 'real'? and I...

1. 18,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    @Joannie W O W - was anything you ever said to me 'real'? and I was so thankful for your supportive posts about my deceased girl.
    I was mostly sad last night - couldn't sleep - and you were too cowardly to write on the home thread, you had to 'spill all' on a new thread.

your quote about letting people back into your life: I can't get rid of people that easily - I agonised for a whole night before deciding you got things confused, wrote a post for all to see, and I couldn't risk exposing my friend @NoBoDe to that kind of thing - he was one of the early creators of that friendly thread, which you began to 'moderate' immediately without even realising what the true cause of the confusion was - you still don't know, because you do not pay attention.

As far as that cartoon is concerned, when I saw it that night (I had a few sleepless nights over this, last night again

. . . - you are a heart-breaker, that's for sure, and it's not by your looks) -
    well to repeat, when I saw it in the dead of night, I immediately had it moderated, told NBD in the morning, so no-one except you saw it and now you are drawing attention to it -
    also: where is your famous pommy sense of humour?
    Well 'do your thing' on this thread, they deserve you.
    Despite a sleepless and sad night, not just because of you - I feel like Charly Brown this morning, having assumed you were my friend;

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6242/6242036-2c785967dd0b8db273df3033830212f6.jpg

Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.