When was the last time you spoke to someone who believed that...

1. 28,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    When was the last time you spoke to someone who believed that these jab’s were “effective “?

It has been a good 9 months since I’ve heard anyone suggest that the jabs were effective but when I asked “so you think they stopped you/anyone from catching the Rona”?

They rephrased their response to “They believed that it reduced their symptoms”.

Strangely enough they didn’t seem to remember the initial spiel from our health authorities and government officials Stating that these novel treatments would stop infection and transmission.

In fact almost all of the people who believe that the jabs protected us (that I asked) called me a liar.
    They said that they didn’t remember any official suggesting that these jab’s would prevent infection or transmission.

Even after showing them videos of various talking heads stating emphatically that the novel treatments would do just that, stop infections and transmission.
    They still believed that I was lying.

People like nippy are a prime example of this phenomenon, I believe it is a natural response to protect themselves from Scary Realisations.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.