It is logical that you would think that, nippy. As my opinions,...

1. 28,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    It is logical that you would think that, nippy.

As my opinions, views, thoughts and interpretations of things that I’ve been taught, read and discovered are different than yours.

By the way, before the Kungflu popped into the popular vernacular had you ever bothered to check as to why there had never been a successful vaccine produced to defeat the common cold or flu?

Have you ever had a passing interest in virology?

I was fortunate enough to have taken Microbiology 101 at WAIT when I was 18 and about the only thing that I remembered from that unit was the Lecturer’s explanation as to why there will never be a vaccine can defeat respiratory viruses aka common cold/flu.

These little bugger just mutate at such a rapid rate that any vaccine made would be useless before the researchers had even isolated the virus.

That’s why I was adamant from the first day, that the Wally’s who started talking about building a vaccine were Havin’ a Laugh.

They were never going to produce an Effective vaccine, however I was hoping that their attempts would be Safe.

Once it became clear that they were using a novel/experimental method and that the pharmaceutical companies were to be given indemnity.
    Well then it became clearly apparent to me that me and my family were going to stay in the Control Group.

I definitely wouldn’t consider myself to be an expert in much at all but I don’t need to be highly educated/intelligent to understand the folly of joining in on an experiment that still hadn’t qualified its safety data.

Fool rush in and all that.

I do however understand your continued support for these novel treatments.
    Since you have committed to the experimental treatments any change of heart would be very painful and you would also have to admit to yourself that you have been conned.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.