I supported the reduction in deaths via reduction in...

1. 10,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    I supported the reduction in deaths via reduction in transmission via reduction in severity of symptoms via number of days of showing symptoms via number of days of being transmissible. Note the number of steps in that process. Understanding of the importance of those steps to the eventual death numbers matters and is obviously well below the understanding of many here.

Being a Biota shareholder, I suggest my knowledge of such matters well exceeds virtually everyone on this forum. Look up what they did if that is news to you.

Note I never mentioned vaccine in this post above here.

The average person on the street does not know the difference between an antiviral and a vaccine. This influences how govts try to communicate with the average person on the street.

The main thig leading to confusion is the dramatic reduction in severity of disease that occurred over time. This leaves people thinking they are right on what they see which was not the initial disease level severity.

Things changed faster than the politicians could and messaging to the public could.

Last edited by nippy: 14/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.