COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-97777

1. 24,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    "Millions would have died from covid, that's according Prof John Skerrit former head of the TGA."

'Would they"? Have you got his number, if his powers of prediction are that great I want to go halvies on a lotto ticket with him.

"should individuals such as yourself even be allowed to question the safety of vaccines?"

Sure, why not? It's not like they opened up the debate to highly qualified medical professions so it might as well be us landless peasants who raise the subject.

"It is very dangerous thinking and people such as yourself are not qualified to make such assessments..."

And yet here we sit, I have no illnesses or other health issues from NOT taking the injection that I had the arrogance to raises questions about. According to your 4-year song and dance we should all be dead by now.

"It seems necessary that if we are to have a safe society such questions should be declared dangerous and controlled."

Have you been reading that devil-worshipper Marx again? In order to have a safe society we need less criminals on the streets and less lunatics in government. Bugs will come and go and I'm not concerned about them in the least, even the real ones. It's loonies who make and use them as excuse to unleash terror that used to have me concerned. Now I just laugh at them too.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.