This interests me. Perhaps 9-10 times a year, I have a very...

1. 11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    This interests me. Perhaps 9-10 times a year, I have a very adverse reaction to the full moon. It can sometimes begin 3-4 days before. the tension builds up until I feel ready to explode. Not only do I have problems sleeping, but my panic attacks become more severe.

I feel so angry and aggressive and this is when I pick a fight with my husband, I bring up all this rubbish from decades ago, the poor guy is used to it now, bless him.

Often this goes on until a few days after the full moon, it is horrible.I have at times taken probiotics as I do recognise the connection in the critters in my gut. But it makes me feel awful.
    I have mentioned this to GP’s and they answer with dumb things like, don't look at the moon, as if I would.
    The other problem I did have, but have not experienced for some time as I am now agoraphobic, was going into a shop with fluorescent light.
    My head would pound and become very painful.

I really want to take the Ivermectin as a way to avoid cancer, but perhaps from what I have read, it will kill off these critters in my gut. I expect this will be very uncomfortable, like the probiotics, but I could stick it out if I felt it would do me good.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.